Chronicles of Chrono-New daily Blog post- Why I play Deadman

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Chrono and I'm gonna be doing a daily blog post. I love to blog on my spare time about other random shit so this blog will be dedicated to DMM. I'm mostly gonna deal with my personal experiences on DMM and give you guys some guides and mainly rants about shit that happens on this crazy ass game mode. I came back playing runescape after quitting for more then 5 years. I couldn't play EOC and when OSRS came out, the XP rates where way too slow. I just didn't have time to commit to OSRS. When DMM came out I was ecstatic about the XP rates and decided to come back and play this amazing and nostalgic game! I've been playing for about 3 months now and its been freaking amazing. Yes yes, the game mode isisnt perfect. There is a lot of messed up shit and I personally don't like how the one v. one factor is almost completely removed, but its still so much fun. If you reading this and you've quit deadman, odds are you've been killed and lost all your shit. That sucks, but tough luck, we all have died numerous times. You cannot play this game mode without keeping death in mind, at any given time I can die and loose all my shit and xp. When it does happen, I'm mentally prepped for it, its just part of the game mode! 

So why do I play DMM? There is a thrill that exists in DMM that does not exist in OSRS. I have been playing Runescape since I was 8 (yes stealing moms credit cards was totally worth it). All of the years I played, the game became very repetitive. There are certain times where runescape was not an adventure game any more because of how often I would just stand in wildy and simply fight people over and over again. With deadman mode, it is literally an adventure. Every place you go, you need to plan. You can't even go to edgeville because your scared that a max mage will kill you! It takes the word adventure to a whole new level. Walking from one place to another is not easy, and you need to think over every single step before you make it. That is a thrill that I cannot find when everything is super safe. So to all the people who quit DMM, I understand why you quit. But lets get real, there is a thrill on DMM that you will not find on OSRS. This is what makes me play DMM. 

I played Runescape for ages without meeting any one new or making any actual friends. Not because I couldn't, but because there was no reason for me to do that. I could simply play the game solo and kill each boss solo, so a group of friends was not needed. DMM forced me to team up with other players and open up to trust people who I had just met. What brought us closer as clan mates was "fear". The fear of dying on DMM does strange things and makes people bond together to ensure that their not dying. 

I don't want this to be too long so expect more posts daily about random shit pertaining to DMM, this includes proposed changes, problems and cool shit that happens on a day to day basis. 

Feel free to comment with your thoughts!