Alex

DMM Season First Day Starting Guide (MELEE)

Last season Iban staff was a complete waste but otherwise we followed the plan succesfully and it's worth it. Will do it again with you and the others Alex!

Edit: There is also a possibility on getting the RPG and going to crabs which wouldnt be bad either. What about wildy slayer to start with ? With good RNG we can get easy tasks = easy emblems?

Edited by Hastan

1 hour ago, Spiritual said:

you niggas are fucking crazy. will do crazy grind for seasonals that give nothing but wont grind tourny for 20k lol wot 

No point in grinding for a tournament that you won't be able to compete with streamers who swap hundreds of millions and spend 18 hours a day grinding.

Bruh Alex we can compete if the clan took it seriously and fed the best Pkers that's my point. We legit have a chance with the numbers we have we just have to tucking utilise them properly. Think about it, if we had 5-10 people being fed by the rest of the clan which is 10-15 people... we would easily tuck up DMM. the final hour is really a cluster fuck off avoid getting hit and clumped, can even hide in people's fall ins and then after that it's 1v1's! If those 5-10 people who were fed went in with barrage barrows basically max gear that's a chance of winning! @Alex and it's only "unrealistic" because we'be never tried it. 

We we just need to get organised ffs

I'm down to go this route with the boys again it's funny how we started with 12 last season and ended with like 4 or 5 lmaooo good times....

7 hours ago, Zuhrk said:

I'm down to go this route with the boys again it's funny how we started with 12 last season and ended with like 4 or 5 lmaooo good times....

True hahah no Iban this time please that was a pain. By the way, the altar deep wildy will give the same amount of XP as a gilded altar.. I wonder if that would speed-up the process by banking some big bones and use them on the altar for fast 43 prayer if we camp hill giants. 

1 hour ago, Hastan said:

True hahah no Iban this time please that was a pain. By the way, the altar deep wildy will give the same amount of XP as a gilded altar.. I wonder if that would speed-up the process by banking some big bones and use them on the altar for fast 43 prayer if we camp hill giants. 

Not a bad idea, I reckon I am just going to use ecto though as it's so close to a safe zone and only takes 17 dragon bones for 43.