TEAMSPEAK

COMMUNITY.TEAMSPEAK3.COM

Alex

Deadman Seasonal Mage/Range Guide

Wanted to share some tips and tricks for any newcomers to deadman, as well as anyone who simply doesn't know where to begin. These guides are pretty simple, not a lot of questing, and easy to follow. 

Just thought I'd share my plan with you guys to get the following on Day 1:

-60 Magic
-53 Range
-40 Defence
-43 Prayer

-God Cape
-Magic Shortbow
-Ava’s Accumulator 

Day 1 (Mage/Range Hybrid) 

1. Spawn in Varrock
  2. Get 10k from security stronghold, buy arrows/bows, steal 20 tea near rune shop
  3. Teleport to lumbridge
  4. Kill cows until level 53 Range, you can use long ranged to train your defense level as well
    1. If you have enough money I would switch to Dorg x'bow at 28 Ranged
  5. Pick up hides and optionally tan them to sell on GE, leathers go for quite a bit early on.
  6. After you have some wealth accumulated and got 53 ranged, buy runes to train magic.
  7. After you are 60 magic, complete the following quests: Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril, Ernest the Chicken, Animals Magnetism
    1. You will also need to get 35 woodcutting, 18 slayer, and 19 crafting for Ava’s quest.
  8. After Priest in Peril, buy 17 dragon bones to use on ectofunctus for 43 prayer.
  9. (Alternatively you can buy a dorgeshuun crossbow and go to Green Dragons for the bones)
  10. After all this is complete you can get your God Cape and charge your staff and start PKing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd share my plan with you guys to get the following on Day 1:

-64 Ranged
-40 Defence
-43 Prayer

-Magic Shortbow/Rune Crossbow
-Ava’s Accumulator 

Day 1 (Range Tank aka the Sp33dy20 setup) 

1. Spawn in Varrock
  2. Get 10k from security stronghold, buy arrows/bows, steal 20 tea near rune shop
  3. Teleport to lumbridge
  4. Kill cows until level 50 Range, you can use long ranged to train your defense level as well
    1. If you have the coin, buy a dorg x'bow at 28 Ranged
  5. Pick up hides and optionally tan them to sell on GE, leathers go for quite a bit early on.
  6. After 50 range complete the following quests: Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril, Ernest the Chicken, Animals Magnetism
  7. You will also need to get 35 woodcutting, 18 slayer, and 19 crafting for Ava’s quest.
  8. After Priest in Peril, buy 17 dragon bones to use on ectofunctus for 43 prayer.
    1. Alternatively you can go to Green Dragons for the bones
  9. After you have gotten your Ava’s finish training range/def anywhere you’d like, I’d recommend the Ogres east of Castle Wars, Rock crabs, or Green Dragons in the wilderness.