Sp33dy20

AC Closing - Community

Anonymous Community is shutting its doors as a main clan, We will be remaining open as a community.

I know some of you did not expect this coming but i am getting very busy in life now a days and will be moving back to the city life, Casper has spoke with JAJA and they agreed to let AC members join them if you are interested.

Ill be selling off my accounts  so if you are interested just contact me through forums.

Thanks to everyone over the years for helping make AC what it was over the 5 year period, #AC

Forums/Teamspeak/Discord will remain open

End of a era. Was a good run and ive gotten alot of good memories being in this clan. Good luck to everyone in the future hope to see you guys again <3 #AC

Sad to see us close but at the end of the day, IRL is most important. Wish you the best with your move and hope everyone else finds a new clan to join. Im going to take a break from rs myself

It was a really good run for Ac and I had lots of fun being a part of it! I myself will be joining jaja aswell. I hope i can still hang atound with the people here now and then.

Farewell Brad, 

Was nice knowing all AC members and chilling. Met alot of great people through the clan hope you all go on to do good shit