Scheduled Pk trips

Just think it might be a good idea to put out that soon i think we need to have put out a time each day where the clan goes to Pk, this will allow people to know when to be ready and also more people would come because they know an exact time to pk. Just an idea i guess :) 

3 minutes ago, Jamiejoe said:

Just think it might be a good idea to put out that soon i think we need to have put out a time each day where the clan goes to Pk, this will allow people to know when to be ready and also more people would come because they know an exact time to pk. Just an idea i guess :) 

^^ I would really enjoy this, with the fact there are so many timezones would be useful so know exactly when a mass might start. Only downfall is that other clan will also know when we are massing and maube the location we are going.

i dont think so, this would increase our chances of dying if we post on here scheduled trips and where we will be etc, there is scouts on our forums i guarentee it. I would schedule trips within friend chat on rs or in TS

4 minutes ago, Sp33dy20 said:

Even if trips were planned it would only be visible to current members not guests.

This, since pk trips where we skull are member only.  Intros are not allowed on those, but you can skullhunt if you wish.  It's at your own risk though.