• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
Dump Her4 RS

Dump Her4 RS's Introduction

What is your name or what would you like to be referred to as: My name is Vincent Pace, Though most people call me Vince or Shad, Whatever works for you really.

What timezone are you in: EST, Currently 4:41 AM as I am writing this.

Current display name: Dump Her4 RS

Past display names: Beer and Booty, Vincent Pace

About yourself: I'm a 19 year old gamer who has finished college and works at home, I have all the time in the world to scape and will adjust my schedule accordingly to any clan events ETC. Runescape is my life. I also like cats.

Combat Level (Include a picture of your stats): 103 (Picture is provided below, I'm a noob on how to upload right under my text)

List ALL Clans and Teams you have been apart of:

Team Havoc - During 2010, I was still in school and it was difficult to manage time to attend to events. 

Reign of Terror - In 2013 of August 1st, My account was hacked, recovered my account to have noticed I lost several mills, Couldn't be bothered to play and resigned.

DME(Deadmanelite) 2015 - Clan is dying, Time to move on.

CD 2015 - Joined for like 4 days, clan legit went the same way as DME. (Noticed some of the members/leaders came here)

Have you ever applied to the clan before? if so, post link(s): N/A

Why do you want to join Anonymous Community? (At least a paragraph): Looking for a good home, I have a friend here who has been with you guys for a bit and tells me good things. I joined other Deadman clans without really looking at the options I had and I got punished hard by clans constantly disbanding. I notice you guys have big numbers and I love Pking. Also looking to make lots of friends and have a good time!

List everyone you know in the clan and how long you have known them for and the nature of your relationship: Kyumie - About a month or so now, Pretty good friendship. Get along well with each other, we talk on teamspeak or train together daily.

Anything else you wish to add: I like helping people! But to a extent. (No suicide missions please!) I'm also a really chill guy, Played Runescape for 10+ Years.. Also merry Christmas! :P

stats1.png

Welcome to Anonymous Community! 

Make sure to stay active on forums and get to know people around the community.

Your introduction will be in review for the next few days.

Hello and welcome to Anonymous!

My name is Justin and I am a proud AC member.  Looking forward to seeing you both on the forums and on TeamSpeak, and I hope you have a great time here!  Remember we are all family and if you ever have any questions or concerns, talk to your blue + red skulls and let them know of your issue, we're here to help each other, that's what clans are for!

Sorry to hear your past clans are dying out, but AC is strong as ever.  We won't be gone for a long time.  Nice stats and sexy forum signature.

Sign in to follow this