TEAMSPEAK

COMMUNITY.TEAMSPEAK3.COM

Sign in to follow this  
Psyborg

Big Hose's Intro

What is your name or what would you liek to be referred to as: Moe

What timezone are you in: GMT +2

Current display name: Big Hose, soon will be Psyborg (same as forum name)

Past display names: Bucku nolube

About yourself: I enjoy multi PKing, been playing RS 10+ years on / off, hooked since OSRS. DMM is an interesting game mode despite the harsh rules but it's something I enjoy.

Combat Level (Include a picture of your stats): f96VdCB.png   sDaKGQW.png

List ALL Clans and Teams you have been apart of: CD, was in there for maybe a day before I realized the clan is going downhill. 

Have you ever applied to the clan before? if so, post link(s): Nope, first time.

Why do you want to join Anonymous Community? (Atleast a paragraphs): I like the efforts taken into making a DMM clan such as AC, all the other clans have open CC's and instantly give you access to Teamspeak, which allows a lot of rats in without putting effort into it. Also am loving the professionalism with the steps required to be an official member. I also enjoy multi which I hear is ruled by AC. 

List everyone you know in the clan and how long you have known them for and the nature of your relationship: I don't know anyone atm, I know a few CD members that recently joined but even not too well, my friend Dan X D posted his intro last night. Known him for a while tho.

Anything else you wish to add: I have one last final coming up so I may not be extremely active for the following 2 days, but then I'll be back on the grind.

Welcome to Anonymous Community! 

Make sure to stay active on forums and get to know people around the community.

Your introduction will be in review for the next few days.

Sign in to follow this