Merry Christmas From AC!

• Founder

Merry Christmas, 

Just would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, We have come a long way in dead man and that's thanks to our great community, You guys made it all possible.

With the new year around the corner lets push for new goals, And new achievements and top what we already have.

What are things you enjoy about AC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUeaveo44M

The reason AC is the best is simple; we truly are the anonymous community. We have all kinds of people from all over the world. The melting pot that this clan cultivates consists of people who are funny, crazy, and nice. People are always doing different things and discussing different things; you can fit in anywhere. If you want to get something done, you can bet that somebody will help you with it. If you want to just chill, you can spend your whole day hopping channels and talking to the different people/groups (Go Commonwealth! J). At the end of the day, you are playing a game. If you want to kill level 30s, go join RoT. If you want to build a family, welcome to AC.

Edited by SleepyAF

I love the group we have pulled together, and the fact we consistently keep improving together and individually.  The mass pvm and pking trips are always lots of fun. #AC

Edited by Mr stoned

The thing I love about AC most is the community and being able to meet so many people on TeamSpeak on the daily, honestly it doesn't matter what time; there's always someone online that you can have a conversation with and have a laugh with, I first played runescape 11 years ago and this is the first time I have been involved in such a clan that is so active and fun to be a part of, thanks to all the mods who keep this clan going and sp33dy for funding the forums / TS :), and merry christmas to all

The things I enjoy about ac is the friendly community and the fun pk trips!!! I Love going on the pking trips and making bOnk and clearing TATATA. AC is #1 Best DMM Clan.  I will live and die with AC!!!!!!

Massing with AC, gear up and we gotcha
clearing Legion, Vel, and Tata
Bring games neck and duel rings!
These are a few of my favorite things.

Marching to Barb and training at Lavas,
Owning the game - all started with java,
Pking, merching, and living like kings,
These are a few of my favorite things.