My Apology

Trent

For those of you who do not know me I am Trent, otherwise known as Allu T, former council member of AC.

I am making this post to formally apologise to all of those in the clan who I have screwed over or made upset in some way or form. I understand there are members of the clan that will not accept this apology, however all I'm asking is that you put our pasts behind us and treat me as if i'm a brand new recruit to the clan.

I also understand that many of you are still upset with me regarding the incident when we killed 'ididitreddit' at Zeah. For those of you wondering as far as i Know humpmehumpty did infact lose the main section of the loot and only had 2 furies and a dh body left, he gave me the dh body as my 'split' from the kill. Now i know that many people will be upset that I recieved a split and they did not and I understand that it was selfish of me to ask him for a split. Many of you would very much like me to give you what you deserve from the kill. As much as I'd like to do that I am unable as I am currently on the 'poor' side of things.

Some of you are also aware that after being kicked from AC I went to join LiT. The main reason for this is I knew ex AC members in the clan that I was good friends with. However Ari (Dead Botting/Leader of LiT) died to wiggled's team, and shortly after accused me of being a leak, which led to me being ddosed for a large portion of my bank.

After these events happened I took a long think about what happened and how much of a fool I was for leaving the clan, and even worse joining a clan such as LiT. AC is not only the best Clan on DMM but it is in my eyes the best community and is full of friendly and helpful people.

This being said I would greatly appreciate it if you, the community, could take a think about letting me start over fresh in the clan.

10 minutes ago, GIGGS said:

I personally don't have a problem with you but I can understand why people do since after you got kicked you were being a dickhead to people, but gl nonetheless

35 minutes ago, GIGGS said:

I personally don't have a problem with you but I can understand why people do since after you got kicked you were being a dickhead to people, but gl nonetheless

1 hour ago, GIGGS said:

• Founder

Left AC for another team you thought would be good and got burned in the end, My concern is you associate with people AC do not like which is a problem.

AC cant be your second choice but your 1,2,3