Feel like quitting

Alexander

I'm depressed af dude... I was running late and didnt make the initial launch of DMM Tourny, so i told my brother to sell my account. Which left us with 1 account to share between us, so i trained agility only to find that the pyramid was camped as fuck so i wasted like 40 hours training useless shit and trying to run pyramid on my only account. Then i figured i'd try fishing, but shark prices crashed because of those cunts doing minnows. Im salty, it's been a shit tourny for me, legit. 

Made so many wrong decisions this time around, a chain of shit after shit.
I think next time i'll just stick to training range and low lvl pking, fuck money making/swapping to 07. Feels bad to fail hard so early on in the tourny, it's really demotivating

Edited by Alexander

Don't be sad bro, I grinded for the first day of tourney, did DT and ava's and the works...only to quit today. 

Trying to make money to swap is always a hit or miss in tourney, couple with the fact that with no xp caps or any of these new implementations, rich players can get so so far ahead of the rest by simply buying high stats.

Yeah bro don't be sad we all got our moments when we went in the wrong direction in tourneys,just gotta learn from it and next time do something else,I did thieving and i made easy 40m swapping over.Next time do thieving,crafting,herb if you're thinking to swap over.