News Ticker
  • Deadman Seasonals Starts 5pm EST/10PM GMT on Saturday 30th March

Also what about a 60/60 Melee and 50 Mage build for Iban blast/Snares.... it could be same route as 60/60 and 50 range just with UGP and the prequests thrown in....

1 hour ago, Zuhrk said:

Also what about a 60/60 Melee and 50 Mage build for Iban blast/Snares.... it could be same route as 60/60 and 50 range just with UGP and the prequests thrown in....

Yeah, that is a good route to go as well, although requires a lot of questing + getting 50 agility. I plan to spend my first hour or two PKing on my main account (Range/Mage bird), whilst afk training melee/range on my "Multi-PKing" account. 

5 hours ago, Rank1Pker said:

hey great guide! What about the melee only route to go into W guild on day 1 and to grind out slayer! best regards

Unfortunately won't be possible this go around. With the auto-completion of both Monkey Madness and Dragon Slayer, there won't be enough XP giving quests that are worth doing on Day 1 to get yourself into Warriors Guild.