AC DEADMAN APPLICATION FORM

Nexio

•  
  • Current Rsn: T1CKED
  • Previous Rsn: Savage AC Back2Lumb, Zuhrk
  • Location & Timezone: Eastern New York, New York
  • About Yourself: 25 Years old living in New York, Work alot in irl but like dedicating time to Deadman Seasons and take off work when it comes around to enjoy the mode and Ac chat
  • How many Hrs a day you play: No lifing the season weekend then a casual 3-4 hours a day after that probably
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: To reunite with the AC boiz and run the season, wasnt as active last season with the melee route but looking to pk alot more with mage/range this season
  • How did you hear about us?: Been with you guys for a couple years 
  • Have you played DMM Before? Every season.
  • List all names you had in DMM: Same as Previous RSN
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Alex, Hastan, Casper, Sp33dy, Hobo, DylanD, downie Matyoung (unfortunately)

5 hours ago, Zuhrk said:
  •  
  • Current Rsn: T1CKED
  • Previous Rsn: Savage AC Back2Lumb, Zuhrk
  • Location & Timezone: Eastern New York, New York
  • About Yourself: 25 Years old living in New York, Work alot in irl but like dedicating time to Deadman Seasons and take off work when it comes around to enjoy the mode and Ac chat
  • How many Hrs a day you play: No lifing the season weekend then a casual 3-4 hours a day after that probably
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: To reunite with the AC boiz and run the season, wasnt as active last season with the melee route but looking to pk alot more with mage/range this season
  • How did you hear about us?: Been with you guys for a couple years 
  • Have you played DMM Before? Every season.
  • List all names you had in DMM: Same as Previous RSN
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Alex, Hastan, Casper, Sp33dy, Hobo, DylanD, downie Matyoung (unfortunately)

Welcome back

•  
  • Current Rsn:  Teletohell
  •  Previous Rsn:     N/A
  •  Location & Timezone:  MESZ / so basically 1hr ahead of BST
  • About Yourself: Im a Runescape Veteran.. Been playing since 2006 and ive started playing 07 in2013 - Since then ive played every deadmanmode season as well as a couple of tourneys... the 2nd or 3rd season ive even played with you guys in AC thats why i still have 100 forum posts etc... Would love to join this season again. Cl
  • How many Hrs a day you play:  right now i have holidays so i can play 15 hrs a day
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Ive been in here. Its a great community and i always felt welcomed.
  • How did you hear about us?: N/A
  • Have you played DMM Before?  As i already described.. I'm considering myself a DMM veteran player
  • List all names you had in DMM: Rank1Pker, Teletoheaven, Teletodeath and many more i cant remember
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Well BOSS MANIK was in it but left i think and if i see some names i can probably remember quite a few

• Current Rsn:  A C T I V E
  •  Previous Rsn:     Anonymo0us i think 
  •  Location & Timezone:  PST
  • About Yourself:  My names John and I enjoy playing chess
  • How many Hrs a day you play: None atm but will be around 8-10 on weekends and 5-8 on weekdays
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Only clan I've be a part of
  • How did you hear about us?:  sp33dy
  • Have you played DMM Before?  Yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: Same as my current name
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Alex sp33dy don't know who is still left 

• Current Rsn:  Dracy
  •  Previous Rsn:     N/A
  •  Location & Timezone: Central
  • About Yourself: I scream metal, play a lot of rs and smoke the good ganja 
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 5-7 depending on irl work hours 
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: looking to find a community, tired of playing alone.
  • How did you hear about us?: a friend that i had met in the game told me about this community and i gave it a shot
  • Have you played DMM Before? yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: N/A
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: NyxBeerus
Edited by JoshuaTheUnicorn