Got a Quick Deadman Tale to Tell

Ok, so about three weeks ago, I was thieving Paladins in Ardougne for a while and got bored. Decided to use my new chaos runes to kill some moss giants. So I gear up and head out there to find it deserted, but with loot piles on the ground (OSBuddy item overlay). At first I ran my ass away cause I thought there were pkers still there (it was actually deserted). But just as I ran away I noticed Coins (65535). As most of you know, that's the maximum amount the item overlay can display. I got really excited thinking it must be like 100k or something . So I rushed over there, picked it up, and its NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN K!!!!! There was also full mystic there too. I was on Teamspeak with a buddy of mine at the time and just nerdgasming all over the place, which I NEVER normally do.

The bad news? I cannot for the life of me find a screenshot of it. I am 99% sure I took like 10 screenshots manually with OSBuddy but I can't find them anywhere in the screenshots folder. So whether you believe me or not, it still happened! The worse news? I invested that, and the cash I had into a 1.3m Zammy page for the deposit box that is now sub-500k and I had no idea it had crashed :( 

This brings me to my question to you guys. Why the hell was all that loot there, and who in their right mind wouldn't at least CHECK the coin stack???

EDIT1: AHA! Found the elusive screenshot!

EDIT2: Wow I had a lot of details wrong, I forgot I was actually doing a clue scroll at the time that involved going to tree gnome stronghold and that was why I happened to walk through the moss giants area. My bad.

2015.11.21_09-57-49.thumb.png.1da7a99ecf

Damn I was off by 1k for the amount lol. Just went off the top of my head for the exact amount from what I could remember.

And I guess it wasn't quite "full" mystic too man my memory is shit. The cash is the important part though!