Jump to content

Peryu

Ac Guest
  • Posts

    345
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Peryu

  1. I had an amazing trip with these people and after it we quested haha.
  2. I would choose slayer over Herb any day
  3. Do you know any spots that are deserted? Like I go to the lava maze
  4. Hate that cunt he killed me I was hoping he would die during the stream...
  5. Oh wow I remember this back in the day I laughed by butt of thanks for the reminder!
  6. I do ecumental keys and its so much fun but a bit dangerous!
  7. Wow I would love to get torso poke me if you ever will go back to barb outpost to get the torso I would join!
  8. lolol I hate rot thanks for the vid enjoyed watching it!
  9. I hate rebuilding but nice progress bro!
  10. Good luck I might be able to come to protect you guys if you need help.
  11. Too bad you cant safe spot callisto any more and I received a ring and 2 picks from callisto
  12. I cant wait for 85 slayer i am currently 72 but this motivates me to train!
  13. I love solo pking its my favorite part of pking but you can never go wrong with pking with your team!
  14. Getting 72 slayer and doing Wyverns is a fun way of making money or just doing something that you enjoy!
  15. I started playing in 2004 when this game was fresh and I loved the feeling of being new and a noob! FREE STUFF PLZ!
  16. Dragon boots are hard to obtain other than slayer or killing people in GWD dungeon cave in wilderness. That's how you can obtain free boots with a team.
  17. I am lucking I did lost city the second day of dead man mode because I knew this would happen, sorry bro.
  18. I like to secretly do Callisto in the safespot glitch
  19. Lava dragons are fun if you can teli grab the loots!
  20. I would suggest to train in places were people wouldn't expect people to be like deserted areas. I like to train at lava maze in the wilderness on hill giants.
  21. I love the thrill of rushing to the varrock bank when you have keys to open and find decent loot or items that you really needed.
  22. Wow I forgot about this place I might go try it out to train my Strength up! Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.