Deaths So Far [Sensitive Topic]

I didn't get a great start to this DMM mainly do to exams etc, so as you will see questing didn't go all too well. Here are all of my deaths so far.

1.)  Was going to go try and see if there were any skulls ta 3AM.....and I found some. 

fc60990703d3b5680f6470ebc4af533a.png

2.) After hours and hours of preparation I got everything ready to do Desert Treasure....On the second step I ran into a barrage team at Digsite....No picture for this.

BL bro. I've yet to start questing for DT I don't know if I want to make it a priority as kids prob want to camp it hard after the 1st week. Maybe a month in it'll slow down.

I've been lucky to have only died once on the first day (chased and killed a key holder who ran into a group of 5 in Al Kharid)

If I die I'll be pretty devastated though, top of the leaderboards for total exp so despite a several mil bank I'll be dropping off the front page. ;_;

Died on launch at lava's to the team that hit us, then died yesterday night at kalphite in slayer cave by a 3 man with blitz :( got the weekend off so its grind time!