Doing things as a Team/Clan

Before you continue reading I just want to let you guys know that this is more of a rant but I think it should be taken seriously anyway. I just died on the pathway to Priest in Peril even though we had a group of 4-5 people ready to do Barrows with. We had already done about 10-20 trips (4 hours) and had not encountered a single PKer or hostile of any kind. The idea of doing these things in a group is so that we can protect each other when shit goes down, and just give general help to one another in terms of preparation for whatever it may be. If you say you are going to come to Barrows with the team or whatever you should understand that to most people you are saying alright we can stick together if shit goes down. There is no point playing in a clan or a team, no matter how big if you are going to get nervous and panic log. Now I lose 4 hours of Barrows chests (even though it was garbage loot) and have to spend 2 hours retraining just to catch up, when I could've spent my time doing something better.

4 people can easily take turns tagging 2 people until they kindly fuck off. You are a liability if you say you are going to do something and then dip instantly. You are literally just letting us down. It seems more like a setup than anything else at this point. If you care more about your 30k inventory than protecting a clan mate you should just give up joining clans and play solo.

27 minutes ago, captaLnqwark said:

i died too for fucks sakes cause 2 people ran away -.-

Honestly it seemed like you were the one who would've set it up if it was that. I could be wrong. We'll talk more later bro and hash things out.

20 minutes ago, Dustinjux said:

I wish i could have been there to help, I was still at Barrows. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help the rebuild.

Thanks a lot Dustin. I'll hit you up tomorrow though. I wont need much just a bit of money for food/pots.