Sorry Everyone

Sorry everyone for all the drama I've caused involving Cedriko and Sassen. I shouldn't have acted out like I did it was pretty stupid and I regret every bit of it. I always get a little ragey and yell for small reasons... I don't really know why I guess I just take this game too serious. I swear if I am allowed back I'll come back into the community as relaxed as can be, and I wont let my anger be the aids of TeamSpeak. I'd also like to further this apology to Wiggy cause about a week ago I said some bad things to him and afterwards I realized how much of a douche I was being. I just wanna play with all my same friends again. 

I don't personally believe you should be allowed back, you bsed Cedriko, another member of AC. I don't want you back and I don't care if you hate me, but seriously any bsing that goes down, I don't want you here.

4 minutes ago, KingTheGreat said:

I don't personally believe you should be allowed back, you bsed Cedriko, another member of AC. I don't want you back and I don't care if you hate me, but seriously any bsing that goes down, I don't want you here.

I understand your concern man but trust me I've sorted my shit out. 

I have no clue what is going but I don't care if any one is saying shit but if you bs/scam any one in ac that is something that should not be something we should be letting back in the clan all the time. Sp33dy is a really nice guy always give ppl another shot then they fuck some one over like in 2 months