New Exp Curve Start

2 minutes ago, Chance said:

You're right, I'll update accordingly. I was going off of what a guy on reddit said about the Q/A.

Actually no, in the Q/A they did say it's going to be x10 to level 50, and then x5 from 50-99. They "tweaked" it according to mod ash because of the propaganda about it scaling every 10 levels eventually to x1 xp 90-99. 

43 minutes ago, GIGGS said:

um what lol, it scales by a 1x multiplier decrease so every 10 levels it will go down by 1

e.g 1-10 (10x), 10-20 (x9), 20-30 (x8), 30-40 (x7) etc

OMFG, you da man. Thank god, I wanted that op start :D

Just now, Chance said:

OMFG, you da man. Thank god, I wanted that op start :D

lol yeah i'm kinda glad they decided to change that too, the 10 level scaling thing was unnecessary, since levels already "scale" naturally in the game... i.e a 94 stat is only HALF way to 99, if you get my drift.

1 hour ago, Brett man said:

think ill give it a shot but if i get left behind by everyone when we have 2x a teams numbers ill quit right then and there ahaha

ahhh alright c ya then <3

1 hour ago, Brett man said:

nice topic bro and i would like to perhaps try this out with you too

Fosho

1 hour ago, Inb4urdad said:

im keen to do either of these routes with you and im sure my friends are aswell, you should check out my post to see my stratergy of the range way, but i am thinking about eventually doing ibans for barrows,

Fosho, I'll check your strats rn

18 minutes ago, Whosdaman21 said:

lol yeah i'm kinda glad they decided to change that too, the 10 level scaling thing was unnecessary, since levels already "scale" naturally in the game... i.e a 94 stat is only HALF way to 99, if you get my drift.

Saves a lot of time :P that could be better used efficiently leveling other things.

15 minutes ago, wampled said:

gonna be different but range/mage still going to be really strong early

I think I'm going to stick with range/mage bridding as it'll be more advantageous to have gap