Strategies i'll be pursuing most likely

What is the advantage of using event rpg over a scimmy? Is it just because you one shot the monsters and event rpg is faster attack speed?

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

What is the advantage of using event rpg over a scimmy? Is it just because you one shot the monsters and event rpg is faster attack speed?

event rpg has so much more DPS simply because of it's attack speed, scimmy's wouldn't be as good especially if you're rushing 43 prayer, the best way is to constantly one hit chickens with your event rpg, (yes, it's better because you're one hitting npc's faster for faster xp and faster prayer xp if you think about it.)

2 hours ago, ghorock said:

Seems like a decent route to start out with.. when would you fit in mm?

I'll be fitting in mm before the warriors guild route, i forgot to add in that after the feud quest i'll be doing pre req's for mm and doing mm, then with the feud quest being done i'll blackjack 100k cash unless i already have 100k at the time, to buy a d scim. then obtain 60 attack for scim, and then get 65/65/ and go to warriors guild from there.

First season, I did a range Def tank mixed with Mining and smithing for cash. I spent a lot of time out in the wildy mining and smithing, turning the bars into knives which then repeated the process. I am sharing the secret because I plan on doing a different route for the fun of a new strategy. However, with over heads/bandits camp you never run out of food (pizzas) and with ores, a furnace and an anvil all within a relative walking distance, it is one of the best mining training spots early. Plus no issues with pkers well maybe now haha Also, for anyone who doesn't recognize my name, I am Sk_pk_U_Ok, Officially had the name change and am pumped for this season!! Sorry for the hiatus, work got crazy.

I did manage to get first page mining and second page smithing though (85 and i think 73) before i kept getting barraged to death lol