Thanks for bsing me

I understand that I wasn't in TS or in CC but I was pking with friends over Skype on a different cc. This clan is huge I know therefore not everyone can know everyone. I just want all my stuff back. I don't understand the big deal. I had over 1m in keys/loot on me and i'm just asking for my stuff. If that's so difficult to ask for then AC clearly isn't what it used to be. 

Didn't attack them, Said off we're AC. Was with them Season 1 and still have Intro Rank on teamspeak as well. I don't idle in teamspeak 24-7 and shit because I only play seasonal which started like 3 days ago and I've been training but whatever.

5eee89e38569a16e280728f60c8ded6c.png

Just now, Chaos said:

Same here man... Was trying to join and had intro. We didnt even attack.

BS.PNG

BS2.PNG

I understand they killed me because I wasn't in TS or CC but I was pking with irl friends and one of them was an intro as well on AC. We saw Nacts and got off him because I knew he was AC from being in CC and TS before. I literally idle every day on TS i've been in here since November it's just sad that it ended like this. Won't even bother giving me my stuff back because they're just pixel hungry. Questioning my friends rank because I got a new computer and was inactive for less than a month since I don't play or enjoy 07. Just sad tbh.

If you aren't on teamspeak, or added/rank in CC you will be attacked. Just because you say your in AC doesn't protect you...

When i'm attacking people you know how many people say I'm in AC to be able to escape.... Kill first, ask questions later... either that or be on teamspeak, at the end it's your fault.

GET KNOWN and you wont die.

Lol and got stripped of my member rank just now. So cute. Pixel hungry virgins all they have to look forward to is staring at a computer screen for 20 hours a day being unhealthy inbreds. 

1 minute ago, oh thank you said:

If you aren't on teamspeak, or added/rank in CC you will be attacked. Just because you say your in AC doesn't protect you...

When i'm attacking people you know how many people say I'm in AC to be able to escape.... Kill first, ask questions later... either that or be on teamspeak, at the end it's your fault.

It was my fault for not being in either. But getting perm banned on TS/CC and being stripped of my member rank because I come in asking if I can get my shit back? That's ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, oh thank you said:

You expect people to want to be in teamspeak every time they're on runescape or pking with friends? Lol what? Pretty sure every other clan would get off if you said you were in like Rot and said you were getting on TS now to prove it.

• Founder

you come back only when you died? and claim your pking with friends that are killing people in our CC.

You cant have it both ways its AC or not, We arent a hotel bro you cant just come and go when things work for yourself.