Thanks for bsing me

1 minute ago, OCOWA said:

mrVNJLz.png

So demanding..

No one said teamspeak took up a lot of CPU...? Doesn't mean we want to sit in it all day getting spam poked random shit lmao.

1 minute ago, J A S YY said:

its not hard to idle in teamspeak and pk with friends, runnig back in here after you die isnt acceptable. AC ISNT A HOTEL

I've been Idle on Ts3 for the past week. I don't talk to anyone I just hang out in the Music Channel/Afk Channel. I used to have a good amount of friends in AC back in the first DMM but they all moved on from AC. I see why now. I just happened to not be in ts at the time. Again i'm not complaining about the death, just asking for my items back but ik speedy isn't mature enough to realize that since I was perm banned from TS/CC because he can't handle any situation. Joke leadership.

apparently you've been here for 7 months and I cant remember seeing you a single time, if you're gonna cry about people not recognizing you remember -  it's no ones fault but yours that would happen. Get out

3 minutes ago, subwaybmt said:

u dumb fuck i was in ac and i said i was and u still att. ty for 5 keys

How do u guys expect us to be off of you, when u attack subway ??

1 minute ago, J A S YY said:

How do u guys expect us to be off of you, when u attack subway ??

We didn't attack Subway. Subway was the autistic kid with D long sitting in safe zone while we killed random level 40s. I remember seeing his goofy looking ass in one of the worlds. Never attacked him but good try. His names like SubwayBMT or some shit.

5 minutes ago, BDL said:

We didn't attack Subway. Subway was the autistic kid with D long sitting in safe zone while we killed random level 40s. I remember seeing his goofy looking ass in one of the worlds. Never attacked him but good try. His names like SubwayBMT or some shit.

It's over bud. These idiots can't tell real members and +1's apart. Multi clan full of +1's is all they'll ever be, trash.

16 minutes ago, BDL said:

10 minutes ago, Recy said:

It's over bud. These idiots can't tell real members and +1's apart. Multi clan full of +1's is all they'll ever be, trash.

none of you are even in the clan, you're retards that join the clan for protection then go pk with your m8s only to die to us because no one knows who the fuck you are and then cry about it. you wont be missed at all

23 minutes ago, GIGGS said:

none of you are even in the clan, you're retards that join the clan for protection then go pk with your m8s only to die to us because no one knows who the fuck you are and then cry about it. you wont be missed at all

Protection from what? If we wanted protection wouldn't we be in the teamspeak and in the cc? Try thinking a bit.