Thanks for bsing me

7 hours ago, Sp33dy20 said:

you come back only when you died? and claim your pking with friends that are killing people in our CC.

You cant have it both ways its AC or not, We arent a hotel bro you cant just come and go when things work for yourself.

^^^ Seeya hicks!!

6 hours ago, Brett man said:

yeah cant be pking with other people and start killing ac members duude

We never attacked an AC member that I am aware of. Someone claimed we attacked Subway but we he was in safe zone so we wouldn't be able to attack him if we tried. The second we saw nacts we told everyone off and didn't attack. I never even attacked anyone when they killed us. We know its our fault for not being known or in the TS, but all we asked was for some items back. I had a dscim, like 3 dlongs, 3 dds, and a rune scim on me plus a decent key. Didn't think it would be such a big deal to get the dscim and dds back for rebuild.

16 hours ago, oh thank you said:

If you aren't on teamspeak, or added/rank in CC you will be attacked. Just because you say your in AC doesn't protect you...

When i'm attacking people you know how many people say I'm in AC to be able to escape.... Kill first, ask questions later... either that or be on teamspeak, at the end it's your fault.

GET KNOWN and you wont die.

makes sense tbh