1 hour ago, ELEKTRICITIT said:

yh i know i told them 3 times but they wouldnt listen and sam was leading the trip and he was like scout it for us so we wont die....

the fact your lying about sam leading the trip and wanting to go makes me even more suspicious of you. SAM NEVER WANTED TO GO, YOU DID. In fact when people said they didnt want to go you was saying no itll be fine i will scout it. 

its also funny that you have mankedup as friend and you was telling the teamspeak the other day about how good friends you are. coincidence that he hits us with serp in lvl 50 wildy?

its also funny that when the attack happened you instantly moved from the channel and didnt say anything. 

its also funny that throughout the trip you was telling us to play safe and log out and then that moment in lavas you told us to stay logged in.

fuck you dude your a piece of shit spy and i hope it was worth it for you because honestly when you get that reputation in rs no one will want to be your friend. 

Edited by Spiritual

Lava drakes are good for an alt. Take 200 minds, 400 airs, and a fire staff. That alone can solo two lavas at a time and you can take an easy amount of normal blood drops for 20k per drop