Why Should I be in TS anymore???

14 hours ago, Fairyfluff58 said:

sp33dy howcome i paid 10$ for rank then got deranked for no reason

maybe you were inactive or something not sure about the details

Well I honestly hope that AC isn't already gone with deadmanmode. It's really not dead. I've seen plenty of low lvl little clans running around with skulls on their heads. Kinda the reason I'm even wanting to join is so that I can pk with a large number of people.

I can agree and disagree with this because when I myself died in that zeah shitshow to save the solo guy at crabs meanwhile we had like 10 people standing at vinery doing nothing and going on a trip where I died scouting 3-4 kills never even was offered a split, but the first people to offer me anything was gaymersteve and dark who I personally haven;t done shit for..... 

NOT SAYING I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GETTING ANYTHING

but its just the fact on being offered.... as well as getting recognized for trying to be a good clan member and not a selfish pos.....

On 07/07/2016 at 8:07 AM, SwiftyWind said:

So, I understand that Seasonal is pretty much dead but honestly why am I in teamspeak anymore? I sit here and pk and of course I'm alone with a few friend ranks and everyone else is pking in the Ace Unit Channel this is becoming a problem its like a segregation and it makes me not even want to play deadman everyone knows that no matter what my combat level is I would put my account out there to die to a clan to save members any day. I don't even get the chance or the time of day to get to pk with them because I'm not in "Ace Unit" to even prove myself I've done a lot already this season and I could care less about deadman its dead.. Just really wanted to make a point and be heard about this rant of mine.

Bro the Ace unit is for the group of loyal AC members who are active and well known, its made so that when they pk there is no worries about leaks. if you want in, step up show your dedication to the clan and then you will be in the group.

Edited by Ark