AC DEADMAN APPLICATION FORM

Nexio

• Current Rsn:  Temple Coin
  •  Previous Rsn:     Sticky
  •  Location & Timezone: Arizona/ MST
  • About Yourself: Been in AC since initial DMM stopped playing for a while for work
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 5-7
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I know a lot of people 
  • How did you hear about us?: Known for years
  • Have you played DMM Before? yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: a few with AN00NYMOUS and Sticky
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Molly, Speedy, Nexio, Chicken
  • What is your discord name: Sticky#0892
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. Molly and Chicken can vouch

• Current Rsn:  HoodRatThot
  •  Previous Rsn:     Data135
  •  Location & Timezone: BST
  • About Yourself: Unreal Nh Tribridder
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 6-8
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: To mass PK on dmm seasonal and tourney
  • How did you hear about us?: Google
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: Fairley - HoodRatThot
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: No
  • What is your discord name: Tac Bucket#3203
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. Yeah no problem. 

• Current Rsn:  Miled, Pimp Walk
  •  Previous Rsn:     N/A
  •  Location & Timezone: EST
  • About Yourself: i mostly solo pure nh brid and im a experienced pk all around.
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 8
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: i want to be apart of a good successful pking community
  • How did you hear about us?: over a hundred annonymous rsn's in game :p
  • Have you played DMM Before? yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: miled, pimp walk
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: none personally
  • What is your discord name: Miled#7989
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin.

• Current Rsn:  Noaaaboy
  •  Location & Timezone:  GMT +1
  • About Yourself: 23 Years old, got alot of time on my hands and work from home, Nationality: Belgian
  • How many Hrs a day you play: I play around 8+ hours a day for deadmanmode
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I think I applied a few years back but didn't have the time to play because of college, I've been part of various pvm clans and one pvp clan in the past and loved both aspects. I'm really looking for a clan to pk / quest / learn from
  • How did you hear about us?: Seasonal Deadmanmode 2
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes, started the second season and played every season since then
  • List all names you had in DMM: Noaboy / Noaboyz / Noaaaboy 
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: No
  • What is your discord name: Noaboy#4295
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. Donated already.
Edited by A button

• Current Rsn:  Tainted_0n3
  •  Location & Timezone:  Mountain time
  • About Yourself: been playing rs for 10+ years pking!
  • How many Hrs a day you play:  8-12 hours this season
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I need a real clan to back me up for finals, tired of being solo 
  • How did you hear about us?: my buddy just found you guys and told me to join in
  • Have you played DMM Before? YES
  • List all names you had in DMM:  Tainted 0n3
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: nope
  • What is your discord name: Chemdawg81 #9441
  •  

• 1 year later...
  • Current Rsn:  Remake Main / Draxie / GetSmitten
  •  Previous Rsn: The DMM God, Draxie, Uiolvzicxv, Fe Reddit
  •  Location & Timezone: Mountain Time (MST)
  • About Yourself: I'm 27, work in IT, and love OSRS. Very 420 friendly, and willing to put an inordinate amount of effort and time toward DMM.
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 12+ for the start of DMM, down to 8 after the first week.
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I love nothing more than DMM. I was super upset when they said they were going to be removing it for good, but after hearing it on their roadmap for 2021, I wanted to take the chance to do it with a reputable clan. I have always participated as a solo player, until last season when I tried to form my own small team. I quickly found out most people don't have the dedication to continue playing after their first set back, and we ended up disintegrating pretty much after the first couple days. Long story short, I want to experience organized team play and have access to multi-PK'ing, etc. They call it clan-man-mode for a reason, and I'd like to experience that side of play.
  • How did you hear about us?: I think most people who take DMM seriously have heard of AC through word of mouth, or from dying to you =p
  • Have you played DMM Before? I've played every season since I discovered it (Season 2 onward)
  • List all names you had in DMM: The DMM God, Draxie, Uiolvzicxv, Fe Reddit
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Nope
  • What is your discord name: Draxie#1665
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. -Happy to pay up

• Founder
5 hours ago, Remake Main said:
  • Current Rsn:  Remake Main / Draxie / GetSmitten
  •  Previous Rsn: The DMM God, Draxie, Uiolvzicxv, Fe Reddit
  •  Location & Timezone: Mountain Time (MST)
  • About Yourself: I'm 27, work in IT, and love OSRS. Very 420 friendly, and willing to put an inordinate amount of effort and time toward DMM.
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 12+ for the start of DMM, down to 8 after the first week.
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I love nothing more than DMM. I was super upset when they said they were going to be removing it for good, but after hearing it on their roadmap for 2021, I wanted to take the chance to do it with a reputable clan. I have always participated as a solo player, until last season when I tried to form my own small team. I quickly found out most people don't have the dedication to continue playing after their first set back, and we ended up disintegrating pretty much after the first couple days. Long story short, I want to experience organized team play and have access to multi-PK'ing, etc. They call it clan-man-mode for a reason, and I'd like to experience that side of play.
  • How did you hear about us?: I think most people who take DMM seriously have heard of AC through word of mouth, or from dying to you =p
  • Have you played DMM Before? I've played every season since I discovered it (Season 2 onward)
  • List all names you had in DMM: The DMM God, Draxie, Uiolvzicxv, Fe Reddit
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Nope
  • What is your discord name: Draxie#1665
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. -Happy to pay up

make sure to contact me in DM prior to announcement with this intro

• 4 weeks later...
  •  
  • Current Rsn:  Mr Meds
  •  Location & Timezone: Aus 
  • About Yourself: I'm 27 been playing for 15+ years, got a fulltime job, am one of the founders of Desthtide 
  • How many Hrs a day you play: I work a full time job but during the week can do easy 4 hours a day and all day on the weekends
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Cause A/C enough said 
  • How did you hear about us?:  through pking and watching your guys wars and vids on YouTube
  • Have you played DMM Before?  No but have watched every seasonal religiously 
  • List all names you had in DMM: 
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: chickenpimp13
  • What is your discord name: Mr Meds#7584

• Founder
2 hours ago, Mr Meds said:
  •  
  • Current Rsn:  Mr Meds
  •  Location & Timezone: Aus 
  • About Yourself: I'm 27 been playing for 15+ years, got a fulltime job, am one of the founders of Desthtide 
  • How many Hrs a day you play: I work a full time job but during the week can do easy 4 hours a day and all day on the weekends
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Cause A/C enough said 
  • How did you hear about us?:  through pking and watching your guys wars and vids on YouTube
  • Have you played DMM Before?  No but have watched every seasonal religiously 
  • List all names you had in DMM: 
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: chickenpimp13
  • What is your discord name: Mr Meds#7584

https://discord.gg/FevTAZa