AC DEADMAN APPLICATION FORM

Nexio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Current Rsn:  TB Sticky
  •  Previous Rsn:  Sticky
  •  Location & Timezone: MST
  • About Yourself: I've been playing RS for years, was part of AC for the very first deadman
  • How many Hrs a day you play: 8 (work from home so easy to play)
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Would love to be back in the squad for DMM Reborn
  • How did you hear about us?: Been part of this community on and off for many years
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: Sticky, some variation of ANONYMOOOUS
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Molly, Speedy, Chicken (not sure if chicken is still part of AC), MikeItNasty
  • What is your discord name: Sticky#0892
  • if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. I would hope Molly and Speedy would vouch for me. 
Edited by fe asted

Current Rsn:  b k a y y 

Previous Rsn: AC bkay

Location & Timezone:  Australia - (GMT+10)

About Yourself: Young Dad who spent half his life on Runescape since i was 12, barely on the regular game but only come back for DMM and leagues 

How many Hrs a day you play: during DMM and leagues a good 5-10 hours and the rest skilling on mobile

Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I've always been with AC since whenever i made this forum account 

How did you hear about us?: Been a long time i can't even remember haha

Have you played DMM Before? Yes probably all seasons except 1 maybe

List all names you had in DMM: AC bkay 

Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: not sure who has what name now, April, Sp33dy, but to be honest many have come & gone and name changes i dont even know anymore

What is your discord name: b k a y 

if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. Yeah someone please vouch me i dont have that much gold 

• Founder
7 hours ago, bkayy said:

Current Rsn:  b k a y y 

Previous Rsn: AC bkay

Location & Timezone:  Australia - (GMT+10)

About Yourself: Young Dad who spent half his life on Runescape since i was 12, barely on the regular game but only come back for DMM and leagues 

How many Hrs a day you play: during DMM and leagues a good 5-10 hours and the rest skilling on mobile

Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I've always been with AC since whenever i made this forum account 

How did you hear about us?: Been a long time i can't even remember haha

Have you played DMM Before? Yes probably all seasons except 1 maybe

List all names you had in DMM: AC bkay 

Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: not sure who has what name now, April, Sp33dy, but to be honest many have come & gone and name changes i dont even know anymore

What is your discord name: b k a y 

if you have 0 vouches from any of our current members we require a 20m buyin. Yeah someone please vouch me i dont have that much gold 

https://discord.gg/UpvgafqsQK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Current Rsn:  Pipeline
  •  Previous Rsn:  N/A
  •  Location & Timezone:  California - PST
  • About Yourself: Played the first few DMM's with AC as "Blue Skull", mainly play ironman accounts so I love to PvM, but also have a few pk builds and play tons of LMS
  • How many Hrs a day you play: Average 4-6
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: To pk and pvm with a group
  • How did you hear about us?:  Been with AC before in past DMM's
  • Have you played DMM Before? yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: Blue Skull, Pipeline, OCFA, Thornsley
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom: Shaan invited me a while back, not sure who's currently in. 
  • What is your discord name: OCFA/Pipeline#0442