safe training spots ?

Yaks are usually pretty safe, just watch out for people trying to spec you, its close to safe zone.

One of the safer spots that i've been training at is ardy zoo, its sometimes crowded but you can usually snag mobs from people, i've never been suicided on here neither. You don't need to bring food since everything is behind a cage/gate and there are a lot of varying levels. It may not be the fastest method but its great for semi-afk training.

Edit: oh duh but ardy zoo is basically only ranged/mage, no melee. But there are some good melee targets around ardy, and for melee white knights in fally are pretty good too.

Hey bro! Make your way to gnome stronghold, the place with the gnomes and the big ass tree northwest of ardounge. It's a safe zone in there. In the western paddock there's terrorbirds which are good to train on up till like 70 cb.

Yaks is pretty good, but still kind off dangerous. You can get 1 specced if you aren't very high hp or not paying to much attention. If you want to afk at a super safe spot, I'd recommend killing guards in gnome stronghold.

For melee, I'd say edgeville dungeon red spiders is pretty good, good afk easy escape from small teams 

For range/mage, moss giants in varrock sewers are good with 51 agility.  They have no range defence and big bones to bury and some decent alchables.  I did 28-86 range here, also pretty afk if you're reading reddit or posting on forums.

Good luck bro