AC = Zamorak Whine

I'm leaving AC. Haven't enjoyed talking to anyone except for like 5 of you (pretty much just the people who went to fucking warrior guild w me) I'm gonna go solo or find a clan which doesn't consist of assholes, and worst comes to worst I'll just have fun. This game is fun with clans who split loot evenly and remember favors. Plenty of people (mostly intros, you dumb member cunts, no offense to the buds) have given away free shit, gotten no splits (when its necessary) and honestly have been really mistreated. I've been sitting in this clan for over a week and all it really is is us "Wiping" 5 members of a clan, chickening out of fights (cause poor leadership) and just boring uninteresting trips. Then the rules are overdone as a fucking mother who puts a leash on their kids. Honestly, who the fuck are you to tell people they can't pk with friends cause they're not in your clan fully? Suck a dick. You're not Jagex. I'll be chillin' with some friends and prob sit around in my CC. If you'd like to join me, you don't have to be a member to join my CC or add me on any voice chat programs.

Again not forming some "anti ac clan" just don't want to be a part of the shit hole you call home :) I'm going to go now. Have a nice time in deadman mode, I hope that the people who deserve credit get it and those who think they're big shit from their big loots learn their lesson from ROT or someone. (again). Have fun following Ice Poseidon + Purp army, you guys might kill some fishers sometime \o.o/ Yo Ho Ye Faggots!

Idk who you are... Probably just another whiny brat who got declined on his application or died because you didn't listen. From what you say about AC shows you obviously weren't active and didn't take much part in what was really going on. You are Delusional, but Sayonara anyway.