watch me work, watch me scape

Nice :D I really wish I had a night job, I had a chance to get a job that was 3rd shift that paid double what i'm making now about a year ago. But my girlfriend had just moved from Maryland to live with me and she really didn't want me to be working such odd hours. Good luck man, train up all night and hope there's nothing to make you actually do your job haha.

At the last home I worked at I had to watch a monitor to check on a client who had seizures. This was situated in the lounge room (not on the locked office) 

I had my 3g data powering runescape in the lounge room. Getting those tired slayer gainz. At like 4am I went to take a shit.

Mid log I hear a door open. Panicked, tried to pinch it off but it was too late. Another client came in. Picked up my laptop and smashed it on the ground.

I was so pissed off the rest of the shift. So fucking bored. Plus i had 4 more night shifts after that and didnt have the cash for another laptop for over 2 months. 

So much xp gainz.

Oh to make matters worse I'd just paid for 3 months membership earlier that week ffs.

Good times