Land Fox Formal Apology

FYI All,

I'd like to give a formal apology. To all members of AC, and new comers. My actions were unwarranted, and immature to say the least. I know a few of us were on edge because of the events for the last couple of days. I just started a new job, and i'm really excited. I recently got kicked from AC from trolling maby a little to hard, and I wanted to give my deepest and sincerest apologies. I't really upsets me that I've hurt others, but I was only trying to encourage others to have fun with each other, because i love the AC community. When I joined DMM I knew AC was the clan for me, I have so much fun interacting with everyone training together. I actually love training, but enjoy talking to the good lads in the team speak. It really sucks i'm out now...TBH if I don't have a chance at getting back in AC i'd probably quit DD, because I like this clan and see the potential. I apologies for my free spirit, I really need to calm down because I get hype sometimes when we kill, pk, or just have fun on the TS.

Hopefully I have a chance to come back, if not, it's been a good run on DMM. 

1 hour ago, GIGGS said:

Damn man, what happened?

we just messed with people a little to hard, i just hyped it up to much, so yea....i'm a little sad, I dont even want to play DMM anymore. I honeslty had so much fun with everyone on the TS =(

11 minutes ago, Land Fox said:

we just messed with people a little to hard, i just hyped it up to much, so yea....i'm a little sad, I dont even want to play DMM anymore. I honeslty had so much fun with everyone on the TS =(

Doesnt sound like anything too serious then, wait a day or two and you'll be fine

1 hour ago, GIGGS said:

Doesnt sound like anything too serious then, wait a day or two and you'll be fine

it like ruined all my training I don't even want to play dmm right now, that's how sad I am =(