was trying to do monkey madness and went to 93 magic

i was doing monkey madness and i ran into a pker with 99 range a lvl 103 i turned my left klick on and fighted back

i nearly escaped then i saw i cant anymore and said gg and went to the floor i wan gonna log off all i wanted to do is just see what i lost not knowing my fkn left click was on guess what happens

skulls in a bank and loses 94 magic why did jagex made that you can attack in a guarded zone anyway is sould automatically go on hidden becouse there is legit no reason to attack in a safe zone beside bug abusing

That really sucks man, happened to me before, but to be honest. The death is a lesson of you shouldn't forget things like that. Always make sure your attack option is on hidden in safezones, even if you already know it is. It's good nature to practice it.

Once again though, sucks that had to happen...hope you don't quit :(

I agree. The way they dealt with suiciders was so stupid. Jagex said they didn't want suiciders, but didn't want guarded zones to be safe. Instead of doing something to support what they said they just made it so the only reason you will die in a safe zone in suicide or missclicks. They should make it risk vs reward not just suicide or miss click.

3 hours ago, Dump Her4 RS said:

That really sucks man, happened to me before, but to be honest. The death is a lesson of you shouldn't forget things like that. Always make sure your attack option is on hidden in safezones, even if you already know it is. It's good nature to practice it.

Once again though, sucks that had to happen...hope you don't quit :(

da girl tho