Issues with clan members

MEL0N

Hi guys, my application recently got declined with the reason:

Redo - To many issues with members inside the clan, You need to resolve them before getting a chance.

I never thought I had any conflicts with anyone here, if anyone knows what some of these issues are can you private message me? Thanks

yeah you never mouthed off to me, you never fought me with me MORE THAN ONCE, you never fought with two other members did you? I told you and i wish i had the screen shot that you wont be accepted into this clan for how you have acted, you act so disrespectful and that is NOT what we need in our clan, we don't want you at this point for the lack of respect you give MEMBERS in this clan. So my suggestion is not to apply again we don't want you and we i mean me and i think i saw about 10 other people that didn't for your actions.

Well I wish you would show the screenshot, I think you might be talking about the time when I said something about forgetting about the xmas drop party (which I didn't attend) and you told me to stfu for no apparent reason, I'm not sure what I said to you after but I think you might be exaggerating a bit. Other than that I don't really know what you're referring to.

no how about the part where you talked shit to other members and me, i had like 5 people agree with me, you called me names and trolled me and others, fact of the matter is i remember all of this and so do about 10 other people who voted against you. We dont want you, i even remember you were in ardy when i was training at guard dogs and you came over to me and said youre a fucking faggot and then i ignored you, https://gyazo.com/d472dcb91ffdcd08bc4728aca7986c14

Again I'm not sure what you're really talking about honestly, you seem to just be spitting accusations without any reasonable grounds or merit. If you could recall specific instances or name people that I've allegedly trolled or called names that would be a big help. Are you the person who didn't like me saying "pogchamp" in cc?

Yeah that could be it, or you don't really have anything to back these merit-less claims, because they didn't happen. I'd really like someone other than you to tell me what exactly I have done to make them angry because it would seem to me that you've been able to somehow poison quite a few people even though you've been here for a mere month. It seems that in this case, the voice that shouts the loudest wins the argument.