RRobert's Death

Was it okay to kill RRobert?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Was it okay to kill RRobert?

• Yes
    • No

What you got to understand is, just because he's a streamer he doesn't get invulnerability.. He was an acquaintance and that is all.. Not a personal friend or anything. I warned him several times before we hit that he should go to bed. I done my part. If we didn't kill him it would of been someone else.. His own cockyness got him killed.. No delay, streaming in multi. It's dmm on these worlds, you die.

ok there's a couple things to take into account here.

Yes, we should've. - he was in multi with no delay. that was stupid as fuck, he should not have done that in the first place and to be honest, if we didn't kill him someone else would've just done it. So, i guess it was good we did so that we can get the loot instead of someone else.

No - He was drunk and was generally giving an entertaining stream as he always does, he thought he was safe in multi because he is 'friendly' with AC which it what he thought, but apparently not. He is the last popular DMM streamer and stream sniping him was sort of wrong as we don't want him to stop streaming.

I felt so bad after killing him to be honest, lets just hope his dumb ass thinks twice before going multi again. never forget - Deadman mode, on this mode, you die.

Edited by 1nvis

1 hour ago, Insane said:

Say no to stream sniping. I am disappointed 

1 hour ago, vegetableee said:

Just shows how dead the game is if you have to stream snipe someone

Wasn't stream sniped at all. Someone called it, we went. It's DMM. Don't do stupid shit if you aren't ready for the consequences. Just because he's a streamer he should get invulnerability from people killing him? No. You should be at the same risk as everyone who's playing the game. His own fault for being drunk and doing something stupidly unsafe.