Deposit Box Items

So after grinding for while, without dying, money seems to just be hoarding up inside my bank, and since my stats are not really ready to wear expensive gear I've been trading cashstacks into items for the deposit box. 

The thing is that inside the deposit box it's getting crowded, so I would like to ask you guys/gals what items do you invest your money in for the deposit box, and why, would prefer if the items price tags were between 200k and 1M, but if you have some others to share don't be shy haha. :D 

#DeelixOut

Uten navn.png

Invested 200k in splash runes yesterday, and used them all up. I have my magic xp protected ;)

Other than that you could try barrows items, dragon spears, broodoo shields, ancient staves, g mauls

3 minutes ago, Take pics said:

Invested 200k in splash runes yesterday, and used them all up. I have my magic xp protected ;)

Other than that you could try barrows items, dragon spears, broodoo shields, ancient staves, g mauls

What magic level did that take you to?

Ahh, I see thank you for the information, will probably do as Sp33dy said, just sell everything and buy a barrows item for late game :D

If people still have just suggestions just keep coming with them, enjoying the answers to my problem so far! :D

2 minutes ago, Wild said:

Barrows items, gmauls, d spears, magic xp, etc.

I'm actually about to sit on 1.5m cashstack, you have any barrows items in particular? :3