Im gonna miss yall mofuckers

12 hours ago, quadfetus said:

As much as love most of you retards this is going to be my farewell. Lately I been stressing over a bunch of shit in my personal life and I would just use pc gaming to escape the reality of the situation. I know this doesn't really explain things to well...but yea I gotta do what I gotta do. Im gonna miss you fucks, especially my main vinegars. Kappa                          Take it easy boys and girls!

you drunk? i made a post somewhat like this before so just checking :P

13 hours ago, quadfetus said:

As much as love most of you retards this is going to be my farewell. Lately I been stressing over a bunch of shit in my personal life and I would just use pc gaming to escape the reality of the situation. I know this doesn't really explain things to well...but yea I gotta do what I gotta do. Im gonna miss you fucks, especially my main vinegars. Kappa                          Take it easy boys and girls!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

trolled u alot but you were my boy gonna miss you my #1 vinegar

come back in ts sometimes queef fetus <3

20 hours ago, quadfetus said:

i think this is a good 50% of the rs population but good on u for making the step. we cant all live our lives on rs 24/7 

you gotta do what you gotta do fam once you get your shit straight come back hope everything works out lemme know if I can help boii

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2016 at 3:40 PM, quadfetus said:

Good luck bro! You gon come back?