Deadman Mode Application

Mightnares

•  Current Rsn:    Mightnares 
  •  Previous Rsn:     N/A
  •  Location & Timezone: GMT +0 United Kingdom
  • About Yourself: well, I'm just a part time runescape player now'a days. Hoping to smash the life out of this DMM seasonal though, haven't played a seasonal since the season Sp33dy20 invited me to join AC after we had a very intense team fight @ rock crabs to which my team was outnumbered by AC but still managed to clutch a few kills and win :D Let's remake this with AC winning every fight :D
  • How many Hrs a day you play: this season 10+ per day.
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: Good sized clan, friendly members and ofcourse Sp33dy. :D
  • How did you hear about us?: invited by Sp33dy.
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes
  • List all names you had in DMM: Only ever used "Mightnares" as my main.
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom?: Sp33dy.

If this is not in the correct section just let me know and i'll delete and move it.

• 2 months later...
  •  Current Rsn:    skyline r-32
  •  Location & Timezone: GMT +2 Finland
  • About Yourself: I am 18 years old. Played like 6 or 7 seasonals and now looking seasonal clan for pking most. I have been pking lot of osrs single pknig and medium multi pking.
  • How many Hrs a day you play: this season 8+ per day.
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I think this clan was very good previous seasons so why not to join one of best dmm clans. 
  • How did you hear about us?: Watched streams, and couple of friends was at your clan member.
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes 6-7 seasons
  • List all names you had in DMM: rautamiksu, ipenaxz, skilltodrill.
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom?: not really right now. and I am looking too osrs clan not only dmms!

• Elder
10 hours ago, skyline r-32 said:
  •  Current Rsn:    skyline r-32
  •  Location & Timezone: GMT +2 Finland
  • About Yourself: I am 18 years old. Played like 6 or 7 seasonals and now looking seasonal clan for pking most. I have been pking lot of osrs single pknig and medium multi pking.
  • How many Hrs a day you play: this season 8+ per day.
  • Why do you want to join Anonymous Community: I think this clan was very good previous seasons so why not to join one of best dmm clans. 
  • How did you hear about us?: Watched streams, and couple of friends was at your clan member.
  • Have you played DMM Before? Yes 6-7 seasons
  • List all names you had in DMM: rautamiksu, ipenaxz, skilltodrill.
  • Do you know anyone in Anonymous Community,If so whom?: not really right now. and I am looking too osrs clan not only dmms!

Hey please make a seperate thread for your application!