Goodbye

Bwuk

There's always botting. I mean, if you're quitting anyways then you have nothing left to lose. Not endorcing it or anything though. Just a suggestion, do what you want.

Anyway, just give it a break for a bit and then come back. It's always like this when you first die. People need to stop quitting after one death at a high level tbh. When you break it down, yeah it fucking sucks but really it's only 1-2 days of straight grind again. Vamp died 3 times and he was like 116 combat I think, and lost over 30m and he just kept playing as far as I'm aware of.

I'm sure this does suck incredibly bro but if you're thinking about quitting then don't. Rebuild. If you've quit already bro have a good one and I'll see you next week. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2015 at 7:29 PM, Bwuk Im AC said:

Well after losing my bank on dmm to something a bit faulty(30m+ bank) i think it's time for me to call it quits, shit happens and i'm not too salty anymore, had a good time at AC but i think the journeys pretty much over for me on dmm, i might stop by and pop my head in TS but other than that im pretty much done, i was debating quitting or staying because of work and school and now i just kinda just got pushed over the edge now, usually i wouldn't make a post about quitting seeing that it's like an attention grabber and people love to grab attention but i just met a lot of people on here and i'd thought i'd let them know rather than leave them in the dark, thanks everyone who's offered donations and such but keep your money and don't make stupid mistakes such as mine i guess, goodluck with dmm and the clan everyone, love y'all, peace out.

ok bye jonny